1. Social insurance and housing fund.
2. Annual health check and supplementary medical insurance, annual leave and additional paid leave.
4. Team building, welfare, birthday celebration.
5. Performance awards and stock options.
6. Training and promotion opportunities.
7. Free staff dormitory (Wuxi)
8. Gym and recreation area (Wuxi and Shanghai office)
9.Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, fruit of the day
Please submit your resume to our HR, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Coordinate with Fab factory for wafer purchasing;
2. CP test of Wafer outsourcing processing (output, OTD, cycle time, delivery);
3. PKG assembly and test outsourcing processing (output, OTD, cycle time, delivery);
4. Purchase and delivery management (no risk of material breaking for end customers or outsourced projects);
5. Logistics declaration management (logistics cost, efficiency and quality management, etc.);
6. Warehouse inbound and outbound management (inbound and outbound inspection control, goods classification management, etc.);
7. Managed the accuracy and timeliness of ERP system data input, BOM link, material code and warehouse location;
8. Established and maintained the OA system related to the department;
9. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. More than 5 years experience in production management or production planning management;
2, OEM, OSAT experience is preferred;
3. Outsourcing production management experience is preferred.
Customer Quality Engineer:
1. Be the voice of the customer for quality and any other post-sale technical issue within UNIM;
2. Provide technical or operational quality issue resolution support to customers;
3. Ensure customer requirements are reflected in processes, procedures & standards. Communicate/track and close customer quality processes requirements;
4. Lead critical customer improvements/projects/initiatives that can improve quality and customer satisfaction;
5. Track, update & close all customer action items (AI) on time.
6. Work with different internal teams to ensure robust, closed-loop on customer requests/ requirements
7. Work closely with internal teams on the 8D problem-solving process to prevent reoccurrences
1. CQE experience in FAB, OSAT is preferred.
2. Proficient in Microsoft working software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
3. Familiar with RMA/EFA/PFA process, semiconductor manufacturing process, chip failure mode and failure mechanism
4. Have certain ability of FA failure analysis and 8D report
5. Fluent in both English and Chinese
6. Willing to study and frequent travel
7. Good communication and understanding skills
Monday to Friday 08：30-17：30